There are many issues that arise during the process and acquisition of a bank requires a team of very experienced advisors who have the power to bring the project to a successful completion.
Our approach in acquiring a bank.
1. Identifying targets
2. Signing an engagement letter with the acquirer
3. Analysing the targets
4. Analysis of the acquirers ability and strategy behind the planned acquisition
5. Starting preparation of application documents for Financial Supervisory Authorities
6. Negotiations with sellers
7. Hiring local and well respected legal and financial DD teams
8. Signing of Head of Terms with the sellers
9. Presentation of the planned transaction to the FSA
10. Financial and legal DD of the target
11. Application to the FSA including a business plan and strategic plan.
12. Addressing possible questions from the FSA